#9 - Making Personal Finance Fun with These 8 Tips
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 24:19 — 22.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
One of the biggest obstacles people face when it comes to personal finance and improving their financial situation is the challenge of keeping up their motivation. It isn’t lack of knowledge or time or energy. As let’s be honest: if you felt really excited and motivated to do something, then surely you’d find the time and energy to do so, right?
But working on your personal finances can be hard, boring, slow and not really inspiring, especially if you feel you’ve still got a looong way to go. *sigh*
That’s why I’ve recorded this episode of the Financial Harmoney Podcast, with 8 quick and effective tips on how to make personal finance more fun, so that you will find it much easier up your motivation to progress, and work towards your dream life.
After listening to this episode you’ll know:
- The difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- How to use both of these to your advantage
- 8 Quick tips on how to make personal finances more fun
You can also download the FREE cheat sheet with these 8 tips here or by clicking on the image below.
- Kickstart your dream life in 10 steps
- FREE cheat sheet with the 8 tips from this episode
- Episode 3 – Your Level 10 Financial Life